Friday, September 3, 2010

What I Know

Things i know:
  • Rain may be cleansing, but Sunshine is healing.
  • Unconditional Love--be it from a family member, friend, or a pet is what life is all about.
  • Musicians often express my feelings better than I can, so I'm grateful for music.
  • No matter how badly I want to pick up my new violin and figure it out on my own, I'm not getting anywhere...it's time to find a teacher.
  • Experience is a painful teacher, but the lessons last.
  • Ether 12:27 could be one of the best promises in all the scriptures...I mean, if we must be perfected, what greater promise can there be than the one that tells us how can be.
  • Life is all about putting one foot in front of the other. Then again. And again. And again.
  • Meditation--in whatever form you do it, it essential for health.
  • Nothing of value comes free. And nothing free holds it's value.
  • Life is beautiful. And good. And happy.

No comments: