I purchased these guys back in 2003 and they have been everywhere with me. I have so many memories in them...
- hiking the Wasatch mountains in the dead of night
- being spotted by friends outside of the MTC one P-day
- almost all my adventures from the Philippines happened in them. Seriously, they are in almost all my pictures from the mission....*sigh*
- eating ice cream on the love sac in them nursing a broken heart
- loaning them to my friend Rachel when she got was too pregnant to wear jeans
It may sound crazy, but they mean a lot to me...and now I'm sending them to Germany to comfort my friend Sanita on her mission. I think I'll miss them terribly, but I shall be comforted by knowing that they are having their own adventure--and I can have them back in 18 months. :)
*When I talked to Sanita before she left--I got so homesick to be back on a mission, I almost cried several times. I wish I could go back. Again. And again. And again.