Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love.

Since I've begun meditating a little every day, peace in my life has increased dramatically--suddenly, life isn't so crazy and the unimportant things just fade into the background. It's simply marvelous. You should try it.

Well, I was wandering around Wal-mart the other day waiting for Sarah and I saw this book (I did NOT know it was being made into a movie...I don't watch TV...). It intrigued me and I picked it up.

Love it. Gilbert is witty and frank and very insightful. She's definitely not LDS...I don't even think she's Christian, but I'm loving her book. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to regain or adjust their perspective on life--she'll help you do it.

Why can't I just take a year and travel the world? Oh yea, 'cause I don't have a publicist who'll pay for it. LOL.

Great read.

No comments: