Wednesday, February 18, 2009

:D

I did make it to the temple Tuesday...and it was amazing. :) I'll go again tonight. I didn't know I'd miss it so desperately--the temple acts as my accelerometer--it helps me keeps my head up. :) *Sigh of Contentment*

My hotel offers free bar (which I won't utilize) and free, hot, made-to-order breakfast (which I haven't utilized yet--gotta get up earlier. :) It has a salt water pool and hot tub (just wonderful for your skin) and a 24 hour fitness center. The atrium is gorgeous with fountains and palm trees inside it...my room has 2 digital flatscreen tvs (with a free Nintendo Gamecube) as well as a luscious king-sized bed. I would recommend this place to anybody, anytime...except that you have to pay for wifi--$10.00 per 24 hours. I mean, really. Even McDonalds and Holiday Inn
offers free wifi. Seriously, that is my only complaint.
My training is going well--we were given a 5" binder FULL (and I do mean full) of paperwork and information...i feel like i'm cramming for an exam. :) But today we got to play with lots of the newer models and devices...i like learning how to use them all. I like Windows OS, but I also really like the Blackberry devices. And on the other hand, Palm isn't too difficult to use...i don't know which I'll end up with for my personal phone.

My friend up here won free tickets to see Mark Chestnut tomorrow night, so I'm going with her to that, then my friend Sanita is coming up on Saturday to go through the temple for her mission, so I'll do that, too. :) It's gonna be a good weekend.

No comments: