Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Dream is a Wish...

...your heart makes. :) I had a dream. It consisted of hiking to a waterfall this weekend while I'm trapped in the city. I had done research, I planned the hike, I packed for it etc. And I've been excited for this all week.

So today, I thought I was gonna have time and I was so excited...until I stepped outside into the cold windy weather. My heart fell--then I accepted the fact that my dream will have to wait until next time I'm up here. But here's a picture of the falls so you can all feel sorry for me. :D

The falls lie in the mountains of northern GA. The falls is 729-feet and was named Amicalola by the Cherokee Indians which means "tumbling waters."

Have a marvelous week, guys. Be grateful for life--it's an incredible gift.

1 comment:

The Phipps said...

Hey I've been there!!!