Friday, January 2, 2009

...hmmmm....

I am an Auburn fan. And as anyone from west of the Mississippi knows, that means that I would rather cut off my right arm than root for Alabama. Well, here I sit in a moral dilemma--Alabama is playing Utah. You might ask yourself, well, which is the least of the two evils...

With 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, I'm rooting for Alabama. I've discovered that the only team I like less than Alabama is Utah. So for all you Utahns out there who keep sending me text messages gloating over your brief lead: you ain't seen nothing yet. No team from the Mountain West Conference could possible know how to play football like teams from the SEC do. So watch out, we're coming for ya.

2 comments:

Becca said...

what was that you were saying?

;)

Anonymous said...

You lived in utah for 6 years? and you hate utah???????