Thursday, January 22, 2009

Acclimation

I think that I did a pretty darn good job of acclimating to the drastic weather changes I encountered in Utah when I first moved out there...and I DID NOT acclimate as well after my mission. I just felt not-quite-up-to-par most days...

I am proud to report that since moving back to a milder climate, I feel much better most of the time and it felt so good today to take a deep breath of humid air, feel great, and run around with my dog....in a t-shirt. :) Yay.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

I see that we have different ideas of "mild" climates. I've never been to the real South, but humidity in general doesn't agree with me. I have only been to Florida once, and for only a day, but my one overwhelming memory is not being able to breathe because the air was too wet. 24 full hours of gasping for breath... not so mild.