Friday, November 7, 2008

Yellow Cake

Okay, confession time:

I'm having a love affair.........







....with yellow cake.

I like it hot, cold, fresh, left-over and most definitely without any frosting.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

Just plain old yellow cake from a box.

That's it. :)



Life's full of CONTRADICTIONS:

I don't drink a lot of soda, but I can't live without my Diet Coke.

My closest relative lives in Alabama, but I have people here I care for more than life itself.

I don't like watching tv, but I never miss Grey's Anatomy.

I don't really like reptiles, but I love Scheherazade.

When I'm busy, I want more time alone, but when I'm alone, I want someone to be with.

I like trusting people, but I don't appreciate being taken for granted.

And I trust God's timing, but there are days when accepting that is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I know I'm quirky, I mean, I love Children's books, Scrubs and burning candles.........


.......and I often wonder if there is any other person on this planet who can appreciate these things as I do and love me in spite of my quirkiness.

No comments: