Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Luma Lynai? or not...

Lynai was, in fact, a superwoman from the planet Staryl whom Superman was in love with. :)


So, I'm pretty much a "live life to the fullest," "do or die," "push through the pain" kinda girl. At least, I consider myself as such. So when my surgeon said recovery would take at least a week, I thought, "yea, right....give me a couple days..."

So, here I sit (more truthfullly, lay). Wednesday. Unable to spend more than 3 minutes standing without passing out and definitely NOT attending classes. Dizzy and in pain. Wishing I were on Lortab, and refusing at the same time to take any. Cold (from the Polar Care ice machine borrowed from Laura and Rikson Z) and grateful for the cold since the ice dulls the pain. UGH.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm not sure whether to smile or feel sad after reading that. If it makes you feel any better, and even if it doesn't, you're definitely one of the toughest people I know.