Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Memory Muscle?


So, as one realizes that one has had a lapse of memory, one thinks...okay, maybe just I think, "Isn't this only supposed to happen to pregnant women and old people?" Well-while I may be considered old in comparison to the 4400 new freshman running around campus these days, I don't consider myself "over the hill" at 24 nor am I pregnant. SO, I have no excuse for walking out of my Spanish class today and proceeding to chat with my friend for 15 minutes--all the while thinking I was on my 1-hr. break I have today--when I realized it was 2:15 and not 3:15 and I was late for my Chemistry lab. Sigh. Oh well, we all need something to laugh at, right? ;)

Maybe in addition to working out my feet (see previous post), I ought to exercise my memory muscle on occasion as well--I might save myself from something really embarrassing some day like missing a date or other similarly stimulating event. :)

No comments: