Saturday, September 27, 2008

Halloween

So, I've never really gotten too excited about Halloween, but this year, the bug has bitten me. I don't know why, but I am really, really excited for October 31st. Maybe it's a little early to start decorating the apt and blog and such, but maybe not. :) This year, I'm excited to:
  • make pumpkin bread made from my real pumpkin before I carve it.
  • decorate the apartment
  • plan and/0r make a halloween costume (not that I'll have anywhere to wear it to... :)
  • feel the cool weather
  • put lights (spiderwebs and such) outside the apartment
  • enjoy, ever and always, BYU football.

1 comment:

Becca said...

the bug has totally bitten me too! I'm mad because since I've moved 92 times in the past 10 months, I've thrown away a lot of stuff I thought I'd never need. Who needs Halloween decorations when you're moving in January? So now it's October and I have one lonely pumpkin dishtowel. :( and that's it.