Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoes

I am addicted to shoes. Not in an I-love-to-wear-shoes kind of way 'cause anyone who knows me knows that I'm barefooted every chance I get. No, I'm addicted in an oh-my-gosh-those-shoes-are-awesome-and-I-must-have-them kind of way. Most of the awesome pairs of shoes I own, I bought impulsively. I can't seem to help it. Awesome shoes just call to me and make me their slave. Then, of course, I must shop for something to wear with the shoes...and then I might need a bit of jewelry to match...my coolest outfits were all definitely created around the shoe.

So, if I had several hundred dollars to spare right now, which I don't, I would buy these shoes:
and then I'd buy this dress to match:

Of course, in my head, I'd look adorable in them....for now, my debit card stays sheathed in my wallet and my feet stay bare. But I may have vivid dreams tonight involving red shoes and a houndstooth dress...

...don't judge me. :) I'm okay with this addiction...even when it results in shoe-storage issues in my home...lol

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

I'm right there with you, Jess. Adorable!!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE the red mary janes! They are SO cute! And I love them paired with the black & white dress. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

That dress is AWESOME! You would look smoking hot in it! You have very good taste. Shoes are good, too, but dresses are my weakness.