Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friends

A friend is someone we turn to,
When our spirits need a life,
A friend is someone we treasure,
For true friendship is a gift.

A friend is someone we laugh with,
Over little personal things,
A friend is someone we're serious with,
In facing whatever life brings.

A friend is someone who fills our lives,
With beauty and joy and grace.
And makes the world that we live in
A better and happier place!
~Jean Kyler McManus

I'm grateful for friends. I visited another branch in our stake today and discovered that I have so many friends there. There were so many faces that made me smile. When you take into account my friends from home and/or high school, plus the ones I made out at school, plus the slew of mission friends--both here and there then combine all those with my new friends and my church friends and my family...wow. There are so many people I love. :)

Thank you. To everyone who is a friend. I'm grateful for you.

No comments: