Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HI

I FINALLY have reliable internet service--I bought a Netbook from Verizon Wireless and I absolutely love it. :) yay. Another problem that I have is that it's been so long since I've kept a blog that I think I've forgotten how. I sit here and can't think of a thing to say even though I really have been living for the past few months...

I'll start with a big CONGRATULATIONS to Krista and Taylor on a long-awaited engagement.

CONGRATS to Tyler for graduating Med school. HANG IN THERE Becca for just a few more weeks. :) I hope you simply adore California.

Congrats to Ant, Ben and Angie for a successful trip to Ireland--at least, I think it was a success...you all survived, right? :)

Congrats to Hugh and Kristi for moving across the country with a baby.

And CONGRATS to everyone that graduated this semester.

I don't konw what to say about me--I have a lot to work out, but here's my life in a nutshell:

I'm dating an incredible puerto rican who pastors a non-denominational church here in town. I'm spending lots of time at my beloved beach. I work like a demon to pay off debts. I feel like time has just kind of stopped and I live in a time warp. Guys--I don't know where to begin to pick up communication again with lots of y'all...but don't give up on me--I'm gonna try.

Mahals,
Jess

No comments: