Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ugh

I am done. I am sick and tired of being a magnet for boys who are needy. I'm not saying that every guy in my past has been so, just most of them.

And today, I was approached by a very silly girl. She had been complimenting me and I thought she was being silly because she was trying to impress her boyfriend/fiancee/husband (she had introduced him as all 3 during the course of our interaction). She then proceeded to lean over and whisper in my ear. Her question? "Are you bi-sexual? Because you're cute." Oh crap.

Silly bisexual women, stand in line behind all the needy men. I really need to meet someone...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

There's still room for you back here in Happy Valley. :) You could even sleep on our couch if you need a place to stay... but you have to share a bathroom with Asher.