Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Celebration of Christmas

I could tell you how wonderful tonight was. I could share my beliefs that friends can be angels in the hands of God. I could tell you how good music just lifts the soul. I could share how attending BYU's "Celebration of Christmas" that showcased the combined choirs, the philharmonic orchestra, and Jennifer Welch-Babidge made my semester brighter. But my point is really that great friends and excellent music can lift the soul to new planes of existence and act as an elixir for all maladies.
As I searched for an image of the "Celebration of Christmas," I came across this amazing video entitled "Joy to Everyone." It's a song and video created just to bring joy into the lives of every person on earth. It's free for download at joytoeveryone.com. Enjoy. And spread the Joy of Christ this season.


Happy Holidays, everybody.

No comments: