Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Appropriate

They say "it's always darkest just before dawn." Well, in my case with school and finals right now, this [see pic below] seems more appropriate. lol. However, time marches on and all too soon, I won't have to worry about anything except attending my good friends' wedding. *Sigh* I wish I could work out a way to have 36 hours each day in the 2 week period before finals. :D

On a happier note, the Christmas season makes me smile. And I welcome anything that can make me do that these days. :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

If you had 36 hours in each day before finals, it would just draw out the agony 'cause, let's be honest, would anybody actually study more? :)

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Yeah, I never really thought about what pitch black would be until coming here... to Iceland. There is little sunlight and its usually cloudy so there are no stars and moon to give light at night. :) Yep, you're jealous that you are not here... GOOD LUCK!