Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guess so, then.

Well--you've been avoiding me. And that made it really easy to imagine that things are fine--just fine and dandy. I've had my head wrapped around so many other things recently that I just let it go and in the "never never land" existence that is my psyche, things were great. I kept inviting you over just expecting you to hold my hand and help me--without any drama. Just be there. Let the troubles of tomorrow take care of themselves. Yea, right.

So you finally came today. And we talked. And I guess it really is over. Huh. How shall I stand thinking about what I lost in you? How shall I survive watching you date other people? It's not like I have anywhere to run...

I can promise to TRY to be friends. But I can't promise that I'll be nice all the time--especially when I see you doing things with her that we should be doing: like playing at the beach and scuba diving and visiting Utah and going to the peanut festival...argh.

I was content being single--I had accepted my lot in life. Then you came along and ruined that for me...now what do I do?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love you and I hope that you're feeling better.