Saturday, September 12, 2009

Football

In case any of you don't know me very well...or at least didn't know I love college football---I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL! :)

About a month ago, I was having lunch at work with a friend--in Beef O' Brady's (local sports bar). And it just hit me. Like a ton of bricks: football season starts soon! I screamed, I think upon my realization and Kwanza looked at me like I was insane. lol

I watched last week and when BYU beat Oklahoma, it made my weekend. I mean, all weekend I would just randomly say: BYU won. They did it. They beat a top 10 school. And then I would just grin. AND to top off the awesome weekend, Alabama won, too.

So I was sitting here wondering what to do with the rest of my day and it hit me: I have TWO football games to watch. :) BYU at 2:30 and Alabama at 6. *sigh* could life get any better? On second thought, don't answer that--just let me revel. :D

No comments: